Personal View site logo
H1N1 scam back in play
  • There are now 40 confirmed cases of H1N1 in the Northwest Territories and health officials say the virus has not yet hit its peak. So far, the cases are in Yellowknife, Inuvik, Hay River and Fort Smith.

Officials at the department of health says they'll be monitoring the situation over the next few days, but they say there's no reason to be alarmed.

Check code phrase in bold. Scam guys again want hamsters to pay. Warn them, scare them, and make them pay. Usual scheme.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Oh, it's not just about money. Keeping people in fear lowers people's vibrations and disempowers them so you can manipulate and control them more easily. I try to avoid mainstream media as much as possible. It's a fear-mongering system and most of it is not honest journalism.

• I got a terrible flu and pneumonia when I was in HongKong in late November, had recovered by the time I arrived in Moscow to the -15C days in mid-December, and then caught another flu (I assume) when in Mexico City just after Christmas. Leading to another pneumonia. Sigh. So this is the first time in my life I have had pneumonia, and found it hard to breathe after catching a flu.

So IMO there are nasty bugs floating around this year, although apparently not in Moscow :)