Personal View site logo
Personal View Video Contest
  • 112 Replies sorted by
  • Graduation: Impossible A short film made for graduation. I shot it with a Panasonic HDC-HS60 (mostly). Also used Adobe Premiere Pro and Blender.

• Just finished editing this today. Shot with FS700.

• @tortoisebutler I enjoyed to watch your tutorial. The titles (the type itself) add a new feeling to the video!

• @kellar42 aka Stuart Hooper - You're most welcome! I checked out your other works on Vimeo and they're fantastic.

@iFeel - Great subjects and some nice shots! I also love people in motion.

@tortoisebutler - Very cool. Great job of keeping continuity! Good shooting and editing. You made an esoteric topic very captivating. Would watch it again!

• This contest was the incentive to finally complete a film we started way back in 2012 to promote my friends jewellery making services.

Shot using a hacked GH2, although the very last shot uses a GH3, an SMC Pentax-M f1.4 50mm and a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens. No grading. (Even prettier in 50fps… come on Vimeo, some of us like high frame rate… ).

Would love to know what people think of it!

• My Christmas Winter Wonderland video shot with one of my favourite cameras in the world the Canon s110.

Chris and Zell go to Winter Wonderland.

• A love-story I made this Summer.

• Shot with hacked GH2.

• @minbenjamin thank you so much for the kind words! I am Stuart Hooper, by the way. I think perhaps this was not the correct place to post the video and apologies to Vitaly.

• Shot for the Seoul 48 Hour Film Contest. Sorry it's not Christmas related. Shot on a Panasonic GH2 running Moon t7 along with a Mk. III with Atomos Ninja. The Panasonic used a CCTV 25/1.4 lens and a Minolta MD 50/1.4 while the Mk. III ran Sigma lenses.

• A music video clip that i done with the Nex5n DP, Editing, Post and FX by me.

• Hi, I am not in league with many of the applicants, however, posting one of my videos, shot underwater in a cave. Other underwater video's can be seen at ozdiverdown on youtube, and I have just started a vimeo site with the same name as well. GH3 and previously used GH2 with Hack. Vitaliy what you do for the community and industry is amazing. Thanks.

• using Panasonic GH2. This film is christmas gift for my wife

• First thing I shot on my GH2, which I recently bought used. No hacks. Standard 14-42mm kit lens. Very slight color grading in Premier Pro.

• Shot on hacked GH1 during my army life. Portrays meaning of life through a food product - tambun biscuit. Hope you guys like it.

• Panasonic Gh2 Hacked with Flow Motion, downloaded from this wonderful site. Lens used was Canon FD 28mm F2.8- This is not a real commercial! I am flattered that you thought this was a real commercial! This shows an example of what a bored person can create, with a candy treat and a few props in their home. LOL! Thanks for watching!

• I made a lot of videos last year. The video I would like to submit I made on behalf for the NABET-CWA Local 53 Union Employees at KTTV Fox 11, Los Angeles. I used the Pansosnic Lumix GH3.

• I made this video for the contest using the bmpcc and mostly c-mount lenses. The exception to this is for the more macro-ish shots I used a Nikon Zeiss 25mm 2.8.

• Vitaliy, thank you for hosting this contest! I haven't been on here for a while now and this is a wonderful way to get more member involvement and expand our community.

I watched all the videos on here (took quite awhile) and there are some really beautiful works by talented filmmakers.

I especially enjoyed Olarndo Keo by Daomay (beautiful compositions) and The Gingerbread Man by Grierdill (very good storytelling).

But my favorite is CaSA: An Introduction posted by Stuart Hooper posted by kellar42. Excellent camerawork and interesting narrative.

All three are found on Page 2.

Happy new year, everyone and happy shooting!

• Min Benjamin-Hong
  • This is just a quick personal video I shot on Christmas day with my son, bro, nephews and niece. Sledding on Christmas is sort of our tradition. Not a lot of production value inserted here, but I hope it's somewhat entertaining. Shot with GoPro.

• Two cats are singing song "Let it snow" Shot on Gh2

• We had a FUN Christmas shooting! My daughter was preparing for 2 days for this shot. Grandmother was Chroma holder, my wife was Prop and snow maker, family friend was boom-er and production assistant, wife's colleague is voice-over and neighbours were our audience. Me, I was directing the GANG.. Shot on BMPCC with Sigma 28mm f1.8 + Mitakon Lens turbo...

• The Roach Clips!!! shot with hvx200 gh2 gh3 and go pro.

• Shot between 25th-31st December- kind of like a Hare Krishna Xmas break?! Canon 5D mkiii ML RAW

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions