Personal View site logo
Trailer for my first (sort of) short film
  • A trailer for a filmproject I'm doing with some friends, that is now in post-production. Our first attempt at something with some kind of narrative, cast, crew ect.. We thought we could shoot it in 1 night, in the end it took two exhausting 12 hour shoots + shooting a lot of shots excluding cast. I have no idea if the end result will be anything to write home about, but mán we had such a laugh and learned so much!

You can't make out much from the trailer, as usual.

Tell me what you think!

Ps. It's kind of a sequel to a video we made for the Tomorrowland goldenticket contest, which the trailer refrences.(shown below under the trailer)

Shot with: Panasonic GH2, with lumix 20mm, Canon 50mm f1.4, Nikon 35 f2.8 and Lumix 14-140 ZoomH4n audio recorder Rode ntg2 shotgun mic Sachtler Ace tripod Gorillapod Simple lighting

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @Tjibbe Looks really great. Congrats - very cool.

• left me wanting to see the whole :D very nice!!!

• Made me smile! Looks good too, nice work. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and that's what it's really all about!

• Thanks guys! @jumo, yeah 30% of the takes were ruined because of constant laughing. Fortunately we had someone to make a BTS for us to look back and enjoy.

The final video is in Dutch, but I'll sub it for any possible foreign interest.