Personal View site logo
Filming the crowd
  • Hello. I use my hacked GH2 (flowmotion 2.0.2) to filming the fans on the stadium. Could you give me any directions to get better look at scenes like this:

Do I should set higher shutter speed than 50 at 24 p mode or higher than 100 at H mode ? What mode and render seetings can be the best to get the best result on Youtube ?

I got only kit-lens 14-140 Could you give me any advies for the future to buy any lenses for doing such things on the stadium:

I'd like to "catch" girls and children who are quite close to me. Sorry for my english. I will be really thankful to get any replies.

PS. Do I have any potential at filming ? :)

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • @westersyl Very nice video. I like the shots, music, and editing. Where did you film from (sidelines of field etc.)? I'd say you definitely have potential in filming.

• Yes, Most of the shots are filmed from sidelines. Before the game I can walk arround the pitch, during the game I can stay behind the goal but they let me go a little bit further. The stadium of Wisla is not well built there is a lot of place between sidelines and stands so there is no problem to stay there. It was first time when I used the tripod and the slider. The vido could be much better but I've edited it olny for 2 days becasue I tried upload the video the fastest how it is possible.