Personal View site logo
Nikkor Prime Lenses Cine Gears & adapters for video GH2 Cannon BMC etc
  • I have been using these manual focus primes on a DSLR with very cinematic results. I have installed focus rings which makes them usable with a follow focus. They are made by cinematics. Selling as a set with a MFT adapter and EF adapter.

1x Nikkor 24mm AIS F2 s/n 202338 1x Nikkor 35mm F2.8 AI s/n 425490 1x Nikkor 50mm F1.8 AIS s/n 3201608

I have been keeping them in a hard peli case which is not included in sale unless someone really wants it I can work out its cost.

Price E800 OVNO including 3 cine gears, front and back caps, AI-MFT adapter (for GH2 AF100, BMC etc) and AI-EF adapter (for Cannon cameras or BMC)

I have worked out prices based on the cost of these lenses currently on ebay less shipping and taxes of course. There is also a small charge for the adapters and Cine Gears but again no shipping or waiting on delivery - the cine gears took nearly 3 weeks to get here!! I tghink the set is priced fairly and to sell.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Hi, any interest or offers for this set of 3 before I break em up and put em on ebay?

• If the price is right I might be interested in the 24mm by itself without the lens gear and without the Nikon to MFT adapter.

• Sure, thanks for interest, make an offer and if i end up breaking the set i'll come back to you.

• These are still available! They have just been sitting at home since i last put this up…..