Personal View site logo
Meetup: Sydney, Australia - DownUnder
  • G'day all DownUnder Dudes,

I am waiting to hear back from the publican shortly - he's going to ask me about numbers so let me know ASAP if you think you can make it - the food beer and vodka are all good and if you feel like hanging around and catching some mighty fine blues afterwards - Mark Evans. ex AC/DC will be playing an unplugged acoustic guitar set with his mate Dave Tice at 5pm.

Please email me at PVMeetUp@TheDoco.Co to RSVP ASAP OK!

• 17 Replies sorted by
  • good on ya. if this was in melb I'd come.

• I'm on the Central coast but I'll come down.

• Thanks for organizing. Came back into the country yesterday and swamped until July. Cannot make it. Have a good one.

• The Publican is asking for numbers for this Saturdays Meetup at the Ruby l'otel on Sunday at 2pm please confirm if you are coming by replying to this post ASAP

• @DocoDocoMan

Send info to Sydney members, hope you wil get more reponses. Also remember to contact @MRfanny, @tired and @whynot by PM.

• I'll come down but it's a 2 hour trip each way for me so let me know if you can get some numbers - if it's just 3 of us, we'd be better off meeting via skype

Cheers Paul

• if it's just 3 of us, we'd be better off meeting via skype

It is offline meeting :-) So no skype in any way.

• Would love to come but Grand daughter's birthday party has taken precedence. Hope you're successful in establishing a quorum/forum. Stylis

• @Tired Paul, et al, I will let you know an idea of final numbers via a post here on Saturday evening.

• EDIT- not coming due to illness. argh!! Hi All, it's a plus 2 now.. Myself (Kearon) and a fellow gh2 slinger (Kieren) will be there. I'm returning to Sydney in time for it! Cheers, KdC

• OK I'm in. Not for long though cause week end is family time. 1.5 to 2 hrs I should be able to manage.

• Sorry guys, based in Melbourne. Would have been nice though. Have fun.

• Hi All, I hate to be the guy that is keen then bails out... I can't make it due to a rotten bloody cold that's finally got me in its grip. (And I have a VoiceOver to record tomorrow! Argh!). Have a good meet up, do keep in touch if you're doing it again.

• @DocoDocoMan

Let me know if someone is interested in making winter meetup.

• If any of you folks from downunder cross the ditch frequently then you'll be interested in the Auckland meetup being organised:

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/8968/meetup-auckland-new-zealand

• @DocoDocoMan @whynot @makkinnoize any of you interested in meeting up in Sydney this month? I'm in town till the 18th.

• Difficult for me can only do on the 19th or 20th.