Personal View site logo
É... é... é do Brasil!!!
  • "Weeeee are the champions... my friend..."

• 18 Replies sorted by
  • congratulations man, just watched the game, didn't expect brasil to be so much better!

• what's it about?

• Confederation cup final

• Thanks! I also was surprised by the performance of the team! Julio Cesar did great defenses and David kick out the bol from the goal line line. 3 fought goals. The guys was some kind of "inspired" that day. They played with race! Hope they keep humble doing the good work! Good example to us all.

• aaah soccer.. brazil.. that's the thing with this great actor

http://www.schleckysilberstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/24xW7sD.gif

• LOL...

If you cannot win in the game, so some computer simulations are good to some laugh...

Neymar did a good simulation in being hurt by the other player to get the fault in that gift. We can see he was not hurted the way he showed...

lets move the discussion to films and art:

This make me think: are films a virtual reality for writers and directors who are losers in real life? I believe yes! loosing moments and also winning moments in real life inspired me to write things.

How many songs are about loosing/winning lovers? most of them...

art imitates life and life imitates art!

• Also about Neymar, he is in a relationship with one of the most beautiful girls in televison novels at the moment... young winning stars just get together...

nb.jpg
    274 x 184 - 6K
  • Neymar is a top class actor, he should get a Grammy.

• The Brazilian government give "bread & circus" and the population become happy. So easy to rule a country like this, while one hand empty your pocket, the other one gives you football(soccer).. and everything is fine again :)

• We are happy that finally there are some teams that we have to take in serious, like Brasil... and I think Germany has a great team too right now. Winning for Spain was just getting boring like it was for Barsa...

Agree totally with @Ze_Cahue . Hope people won't loose their enthusiasm to fight against corruption and for a more just distribution of Brasils richness, by winning a stupid Confederation Cup.

In Spain its the same, when bloody King Futbol wins and summer starts, crisis is over (I love football!)

• Lots of manifests happened here in Brasil in many cities, people was on the strrets fighting for a better country. the bus ticktes got a discount and more money from oil will go to education and health.

just to keep the sense of humor: people could do manifests to get movie tickets and meat instead of brad and circus

• @apefos, in what city do you live? (Rio de Janeiro here) :)

• I live inside my dreams. I am trying to find the door to go out, but I am lost in the labirint until now... I can see some light so I am wondering I can do it if I try a little more.

• I am trying to find the door to go out, but I am lost in the labirint until now...

Looks like that is downtown São Paulo (just kidding). :)

• Brasil is cocksuckin the US again

• @gameb seems you don't know about the relations between Brazil and the US... Brazilians are spend so much money in the US these days that the US completely open the legs for Brazilians, never in the history was so easy to enter in the US for Brazilians. The country is getting so expensive, that many people go to the dirty cheap US just for shopping. Brazil recently won important disputes at WTO against the US.. so, the US blowjob relationship may be with they older partner, the EU.

@apefos , I think you only know what is happening reading bad news.. the cities that lower the bus fare are increasing other taxes or taking money from other important public services, no one did touch the private bus companies pockets, that have huge profit .. no money from oil is going to education and health, and the government just lower the percentage of oil royalties that supposed to go to education and health in a near future. Things remains the same... bread'n circus.

• politics, politics, politics...

people will never agree about politics...

• here in Brasil we have a "popular saying' which says:

in portuguese: politica, religiao e futebol nao se discute.

in english: politics, religion and football can not discuss (or "not discussing", or "cannot be discussed")