Personal View site logo
SLR Magic 12mm f1.6 - Mint condition --SOLD
  • I hardly use this. Has to go to someone who needs it more than me. $475 + shipping.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • last price $440 + shipping before this goes on ebay!

• @flablo I'm in the u.s

• @ipcmlr are you based in europe?

• @ickejohannes yes the lens mount does wiggle very slightly. Nothing major. Even the lumix lenses wiggle a bit if you try. This wiggles a tiny bit more. The focusing is smooth. I knew this lens had quality issues before I bought it so I checked the wiggle, focusing, and if it looked like the rings would come apart. This is a good copy of the lens. You can send it back if you don't like it.

• Thanks for your reply. Looks like there have been lots of issues with some samples of this lens. Is the one you're selling alright? Ie is the mount tight? And does the focus ring turn smoothly? Any other issues I should be aware of?

• Price lowered to $450 + shipping.

• @ickejohannes It still is hardly used btw. It looks brand new. Its just I'm using lumix lenses now for everything since I take more and more pictures now since my daughter was born 2 weeks ago and less video. So i've sold my voigtlander lenses and my other manual lenses.

• No warranty. I think its been with me for over a year but I hardly use it. Bought it from a friend who used it for 3 months i believe. I usually just use my 14mm lumix for wide shots.

Cheapest shipping is $15

• How much would it be to ship it to Germany? And when where did you buy it? Is there still warranty? Thanks!