Personal View site logo
For Sale: Two (2) GH2s with Ownuser Battery Grip, extra batteries, and other extras
  • Hello! I have two (2) GH2 bundles for sale:

• (I) GH2 with Ownuser Battery Grip, Dual-ion rapid charger, 2.5mm to 3.5mm (1/8 in) mic adapter, Lumix AV Cables, 1x official Lumix battery, 1x generic battery (not pictured), Lumix camera cap

$625 shipped

• (II) GH2 with 2.5mm to 3.5mm (1/8 in) mic adapter, Lumix AV Cables, 1x official Lumix battery (bite marks on casing - still works fine), 1x generic battery (not pictured), generic battery charger with car adapter, Panasonic DMW-DCC8 DC Coupler (bite marks, case halfway separating), generic camera cap

$SOLD!

(Note: the generic batteries do not show how much time is left in camera and may not last as long as the official battery, so I would recommend using them just as a backup.)

The cameras themselves are in excellent condition with overall light cosmetic wear.

Prices include shipping to the US (and paypal fees). I will ship anywhere in the world for actual shipping costs.

Please PM me with any questions.

I also have another post with some Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Thanks!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Alright one is sold, the other is available with a price drop to $625. Thanks!