Personal View site logo
Germany: Back to the future
  • 56 Replies sorted by
  • I do not understand.

Things are simple. Now in the world it is Uranium 235 shortage.
    Big amount of nuclear fuel comes now from dismanted warheads exactly for this reason.
    And it is reason for direct order to shut down nuclear plants.

• @Butt " Correct would be: nuclear energy and make further exit from the euro" I could be wrong, but it seems to me that Germany is the main beneficiary of the euro area.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev "...it is just external order " I do not understand. So it was not just a stupid decision can be caused by the pressure of stupid public opinion ( (Read. democracy tm.)? You're suggesting that this is intentional? Lobby of fossil fuels? And what about the vast network of wind turbines, which are not able to send electricity to the southern lands ?

• @Butt

It is not bad or good, it is just external order. Same as in Japan.

• the German unilateral way - away from nuclear power is bullshit: Germany is surrounded by countries with nuclear power plants - the German policy in terms of nuclear energy and Euro simply bad. Correct would be: nuclear energy and make further exit from the euro

• It is very wise, democratic decision. As we all know, coal and gas power plants are much more environmentally friendly and future-proof as compared to nuclear power plants. (Sarcasm)