Personal View site logo
  • Btw, personal-view.com is two years old now :-)

I'll try to soon publish our nearest plans related to site and community.

P.S. Remember to tell your friends and other people about personal-view :-)

• 84 Replies sorted by
  • Agreed. Big thanks VK and a very happy birthday to PV.

• Thank you for opening personal-view and sharing your talents, views, and deals with us. It is a site a frequent almost too often:-) Happy 2 years and many more Vitaliy.

• Yay! Yay!

• Happy birthday and keep up the tremendous work!

• Thanks Vitaliy, for bringing all of us together here! Great site

• congrats ! and happy birthday to all of us members of this great community ;)

• happy birthday

• Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for the site!

• Nice work Vitaliy. Thanks for the help, information, deals and community you've made happen. Kevin

• A very Happy Birthday. Thanks for such a great gift to the GH2 community. We really appreciate it.

• Happy belated b-day PV. Thanks @Vitaliy_Kiselev for creating both PTool and PV. :)

• Happy Belated Birthday Personal View!

• Happy Birthday y gracias por su gran trabajo!

• Happy birthday to the forum.. and thank you to Vitaly and to all other people for the most precious think they can give to other people.. Time.. Windsurf.

• I've just started hanging around here from time to time and because of all the fantsatic info and camaraderie flowing in profusion here I wound up getting kind of hooked. Here's to many more Happy Years on your forum. Cheers!

• Respect and many thanks to Vitaliy Kiselev and all the seasoned pros and passionate amateurs who contribute to make this site a fantastic resource for this learner with his two month old GH3. The freedom with which you share knowledge and insights as to how to improve the craft of filmmaking gives me hope that I will be able to take control of my professional and creative life in a new and much more interesting way. Wishing success to all of you.

• Happy Birthday to this wonderful site and all the things it provides.

And a special thank you Vitaliy for making this all happen. What started out as a Hack has grown to an international community :)

Cheers!

• Happy birthday Pview, looking forward to learning lots more from the community in the following years

• two years of good reads...HäppyBörthday PV...

• happy b-day!!! thank you Vitaliy Kiselev and every one here sharing their knowledge! 2 years, always looked like this site was around for at least 10 years...

• Happy birthday PV Thank you Vitaly, You rock!!!. You brought joy, wisdom and purpose to my and my friends lives.

• Thanks for your work Vitaliy ! Best forum to get info and to progress !

• Happy birthday PV !

• Congratulations Vitaliy! Thanks for all the hard work. Big thanks to the rest of this friendly online community as well! Let's keep these boards active and alive.

Much love ;)

• Happy Birthday, PV and Vitaliy!

Again, I'm very proud to have such a talented Russian compatriot!