Personal View site logo
  • 84 Replies sorted by
  • Happy B-day PV and VK!!!

• Many thanks for the effort, it's been one of the few, but for some of us key moments of overcoming corporate logic that demotivates and closes us in. You, and this forum with all the participants, as well as film and not-film-stuff connected debates ( mainly guys though, I would imagine ) instead opened new places. Keep on the good work, its worth it!

• Happy Birthday to all PV and VK!

• Happy birthday everybody!

• Happy Birthday!!

• Merry Enoldening, a great resource and collection of supremely talented folks with a common goal. This is a hard thing to achieve in real life. To achieve anything like on the internet is a testament to what goes on here. Congrats Vit

• Happy birth day to all of you !!! :-) .

• Happy birth day to you !11

• Congrats and looking forward to 3, 4, 5, 6, and beyond!

• Seems about right :). At least I feel like I'm learning at the rate of a two-year-old since I've started reading here...

• Super! Thanks to all!

• Happy B'day personal-view and to all the hard work & amazing results you've achieved Vitaliy. www.personal-view.com is a force to be reckoned with here in Interland. I sincerely hope you're feeling well enough to blow those candles out ? A cognac toast to upwards & onwards!

• Congratulations to all, at PV. A great source of information and a really nice community.

• Marvellous Stuff !

• Happy birth day to you .....video,still in the future, cheers all !!!

• Damn it feels good to be a toddler, I mean one that you don't really know. Ridin around town in yuha muthafuckin crib hittin switches till it hits the floa.

• Congrats!

• Congratulations on your second successful trip around the sun! Are we potty trained yet? ;-)

• I'm new around here, but have already learned so much and appreciate the community.

Congrats to Vitaliy!

• Congrats and thanks for all you do.

• A great source of information and a really nice community to be involved with. Happy birthday PV!

• Happy birth day to you......Happy birth day to you.....!!!!!! :-)

• Happy birthday! :)