Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FotoDiox Vizelex adapter with ND
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • Mine showed up yesterday. My first impression is that autofocus is really awful on my A7r II. In a room with pretty standard lighting, a Canon 135mm f/2 couldn't lock onto anything at all - constant hunting. Even with the adapter's 1 stop of ND at minimal settings, it was much worse than I'd expect. I don't AF a lot when doing video anyway, but it's worth noting.

• Just ordered the Nikon mount version of this adapter....very interested to see the quality of the ND filter when using it on some nice AIS primes paired to a Panasonic GX85.

This combined with my Zonghyi Lens turbo 2 speed booster means I can swap the mount over depending on the amount of light available...Use the Vizelex + ND filter during the day for up to 8 stops of ND and the speed booster for low light wide angle shots at night or as required....Could be a very flexible solution.