Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Brokenman teaser (GH3)
  • Lumix Gh3/ voigtlander 25 mm f/0.95

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • @vesubio great stuff as usual, will watch on Vimeo VOD as I did with Musgo. Guess you used Filmconvert v2 with GH3 presets (game changer for me) to get those good looking colors. If I can make a (constructive) criticism, I found titling and title graphics a bit overlooked in your movies, which is really a pity. That doesn't mean I expect astounding title sequences, but for example the BROKENMAN logo made with standard grungy fonts is not on par with the level of the movie and is a bit of a let down. Just my two cents

• First sensations of "Brokenman" a movie in filming process,I hope to finish soon. :-) thanks for sharing

Primeras sensaciones de "Brokenman" una película que todavia estoy rodando, espero acabarla pronto.

• "Brokenman" is my next film I hope to finish it over course of 2014. thanks for sharing

lumix gh3+ voigtlander 25mm

• @matt_gh2 thanks for your support, @P13DM I shoot a 1920x1080(50p) conforming a 25p(Premier Pro CC) , I use Twixtor 6 (at 10%) for the slowmotion

• @vesubio Looks great. Not sure what film is about...but somehow the image/music/feel of it all makes one curious. Let us know when it's available to watch - will definitely check it out.