Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Some questions to GH3 owners
  • Hello, I'd be very thankful if existing GH3 owners could help a potential owner with a couple of answers, either from their experience or by running some tests. 1) Is the HDMI output in non-recording mode different than in recording mode (i. e., shift in colours, frame rate, power zoom speed)? I've read reports about stuttering, which disappears as soon as recording is started. If the problem exists, is it limited to a particular recording format? 2) As far as I understand, the European PAL models start recording a new file every 30 minutes. Does this transition cause some glitch or other artifact in the HDMI output image? Thank you in advance.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/5488/gh3-issues-topic/p1

You'll get the best response from this topic here... i would repost your question there.

To answer your second question though..... the PAL version of the GH3 will NOT create a new video file every 30 minutes. It will stop recording and you will have to restart recording manually. BRING ON THE HACK! :)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions