Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Free Full Pluraleyes 3 trail for 30 days.
  • If you're like me with FCP 7, and working on a project with multiple cameras and audio, you can get the pluraleyes 3 software full version free for 30 days. I also didn't know that apple made the OS X 10.9 Maverick a free download. You will need at least an OS 10.7 to run the pluraleyes. Free OS X 10.9 + free 30 days trail pluraleyes 3 = save time, money and smiley face lol.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Pluraleyes works great with my Windoze Sony Vegas Pro...

• I've used their 30 day trial on 3 different computers over the past 6 months :) also in the past used 30 day trials of their other softwares. It's a great thing that Red Giant offers on all their softwares. After it expired on my 3rd computer, I went ahead and purchased it as it had become such a valuable tool in my workflow. I thought I'd be able to get away with the similar feature in FCPX, but I could never get it to work like Pluraleyes.

• 30 days trail full version. I'm not sure how long the 30 days trail will go for, so say one or two etc etc weeks from now I don't know if there will still have the 30 days trail thing. Plus it comes with 30 days trail of their bulletproof too

• I am confused, do you mean that you can get 30 days trial? Or that it is free for next 30 days?