Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
3D LUT Creator - best tool for camera matching and video grading
  • In my never-ending search found this nice application by Oleg Sharonov and though it was worth sharing

I really like the concept of this plugin / standalone and how easy to use it seems. As far as I know exist integration with photoshop, lightroom and AE. Here's the AE version at work (русский)

3D LUT Creator is color correction software. It can transform colors in LAB color space and save corrections as 3DL file, that can be loaded to Photoshop CS6 or other image and video editing software.

3DLUT Creator is a standalone program, that can load images in TIFF, JPEG and other formats, and can save TIFF, JPEG, 3DL files. It requires a PC with Windows x32 or x64 installed. MacOS users are known to be able to run it with Wine and Crossover. 3DL files are platform-independent and can be used in variety of image and video editors, such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve and others.

and some photoshop action and explanations (русский with subs)

3D LUT Creator is currently in a closed beta testing stage. If you want to try beta version with limited functions, contact me at 3dlutcreator at gmail . com You can preorder the full version for $50 and you will also be getting current fully-functional beta versions.

Funny enough I found this through VK ;-)
    gashô

• 92 Replies sorted by
  • sa9829.jpg
    800 x 410 - 40K
  • @sammy

Must be normal, as it is protected software and Windows Defender is stupid shit.

Under actions choose ignore.

• bought the pro 1.52 version, im running into a virus detected issue on win 10 every time i launch the 3d lut creator, from widows defender , Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml .. is this normal? I tried to contact the support email , but no answer so far

• this guy has made a beautiful job. Chapeau!

• Speedy grade videos

sa8343.jpg
    489 x 496 - 43K
  • All is fine, he as answered from 3DLUT creator website. Colorcharts work well now. The grid was inversed.

Ready for a night test !

• No sign of life from him. Sad...

• @flash

Holidays ended today :-)

• No answer from the creator of this software. Is the Russian hollidays are finish ?

• I have so many questions about color spaces ! We can’t switch from a space to another if the grid is modified. But is there a way to achieve that ? If it was in nodal architecture like the node-based software NUKE It will be a dream :-)

But for now, my priority is to achieve the best color charts calibration.

• great video from Uli. Many thanks. Are there more tutorials?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I didn’t know, I understand now.

I have X-Rite Passeport Video. 3DLut Creator haven’t it but have the Passeport Photo version.

I am not satisfied with color charts by Davinci Resolve, it’s not precise. I see a lot of wrong colors. But I must to admet that my artwork is quit difficult for calibration because I work at night in town with sodium and led street light.

Maybe I need a high precision color charts. There is the X-Rite SG that seem more precise and 3DLUT Creator work with SG version. But SG is very expensive: 319 euros. So I want to be sure it will be more accurate.

• @flash

It is big holidays in Russia, so just be calm. It is single developer, not team, also.

Let me know your X-Rite chart model also.

• Not really serious team, they don’t respond.

• @flash

Send author message via facebook.

• Finally boughted. But I am disappointed because there is no color chart for my x-rite version :-/

• US prices ? What do you mean ?

• @flash

You mean even US prices?

• I tried to bought it but PayPal don’t want finalize :-/

I tried with Visa Business card, same problem :-/

F*ck