Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Selling 2 Tiffen Indie ND Kits
  • EDIT: Price drop to $195. Free shipping.

EDIT: The .3 to 1.2 kit has sold. But the 1.5 to 2.1 + Circular Polarizer kit is still available for $220. Shipping is free.

I'm selling 2 Tiffen Indie ND Kits. One is the kit that has 4 NDs in it (.3, .6, .9, and 1.2). The other is the kit that has the (1.5, 1.8, & 2.1 NDs, and the Ultra Circular Polarizer). I bought these brand new from filmtools.com about 6 months ago for a film shoot. The script went through some revisions and ended up being shot all at nighttime, so we had no day shots, and didn't need to ever use these ND filters. These are all 77mm.

They come in black padded pouches that have a belt loop so you can attach to your belt for easy access on a shoot. They are still in the Tiffen boxes, new and unused. If you want both of these, I'll offer them at $350 for the pair. If you want just one, the .3 to 1.2 kit is $165, and the 1.5 to 2.1 plus Circular Polarizer kit is $220. Shipping is free.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I'm interested in the .3-1.2 kit. PM'd

• EDIT: The .3 to 1.2 kit has sold. But the 1.5 to 2.1 + Circular Polarizer kit is still available for $220. Shipping is free.

• EDIT: Price drop to $195. Free shipping.