Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Filming the crowd
  • Hello. I use my hacked GH2 (flowmotion 2.0.2) to filming the fans on the stadium. Could you give me any directions to get better look at scenes like this:

Do I should set higher shutter speed than 50 at 24 p mode or higher than 100 at H mode ? What mode and render seetings can be the best to get the best result on Youtube ?

I got only kit-lens 14-140 Could you give me any advies for the future to buy any lenses for doing such things on the stadium:

I'd like to "catch" girls and children who are quite close to me. Sorry for my english. I will be really thankful to get any replies.

PS. Do I have any potential at filming ? :)

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • @westersyl Very nice video. I like the shots, music, and editing. Where did you film from (sidelines of field etc.)? I'd say you definitely have potential in filming.

• Yes, Most of the shots are filmed from sidelines. Before the game I can walk arround the pitch, during the game I can stay behind the goal but they let me go a little bit further. The stadium of Wisla is not well built there is a lot of place between sidelines and stands so there is no problem to stay there. It was first time when I used the tripod and the slider. The vido could be much better but I've edited it olny for 2 days becasue I tried upload the video the fastest how it is possible.