Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Ultimate Cameraman Fails Compilation
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Some funny, some not. Some pure accidents that could end much worse. Sometimes it's not even the operators fault. As a steadicam op I get chills watching some of these.

• @ MikeLinn 3:20 wow steadycam on segway?

• that soccer player was a bit of a jerk.

• Luckily cams get less heavier and better IS these days for the benefit of all ENG stuff.

• I was really hoping that the steadicam guy would clock that soccer player. What a prick!

• Yeah, they reported about the soccer incident in Sweden since it was Zlatan Ibrahimovic's team mate (that's all the papers write about here) and people we're laughing about it in the comments saying it was a good prank it's okay since it's not the operator's gear and cameras are so cheap nowadays. I wrote a comment about it and people didn't believe me when I said what the camera and steadicam cost and that the operator probably own the Steadicam since most operators do. The didn't believe me when I said what it weights and what kind of accidents have happened with these kind of rigs. I hate people.