Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: cheap vintage lenses
  • Learned on these for the past 2 years, ready to upgrade to a set of SLR magics or something similar. Finances are tight and cant afford without selling these.

Lenses being Sold: Nikkor 300mm F4.5 w/ EF adapter

Canon FD 35-105 WITH fotodiox FD to EOS adapter

Vivitar 28mm F2.8 (m42 mount) w/ EF adapter

Vivitar 50mm F1.7 (m42 mount) w/ EF adapter

Vivitar 135mm F2.8 (m42 mount) w/ EF adapter

Pictures of the lenses here: http://imgur.com/a/IvBLV

Paypal only, will have Ebay links up later this week if necessary

I'm not sure what the individual lenses are worth, other than the 35-105 so I don't have any set prices yet. Just hoping to get the money I still need to buy some new lenses (~400$)

Thanks!

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Hi christian 400 for all? How are the lenses, any detail? Do you send to Mexico?

• Hi christian 400 for all? How are the lenses, any detail? Do you send to Mexico?

PM for all this.

• SORRY, delete my post please

• updated with ebay links

• @christianhubbard

ebay is not allowed here in Marketplace

• @vitaliy_kiselev What? since when? I offered forum members a chance to buy them from me directly via paypal for a week and no one offered

• Since forever :)

• I thought the rule was we just had to also offer PV members an option to buy directly if they wanted

• Well, the site creator and admin just told you directly, so you should probably stop trying to argue it.