Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Mercedes VS Hitler (By Cinema Students, not authorized by Mercedes Benz)
  • 28 Replies sorted by
  • Anything that says: This is not real.

How bout High-end Mercedes with 79 computers inside driving around countryside in cca 1895? :)

• As an ex Media Studies lecturer, this kind of off humour is par for the course. The kids who make these things do so for each other. We get to see them all at the annual, end-of-year, "Chamber of Horrors," lots of guffaws from fellow students and this one would have got applauded almost as much as the director's cut version with the bloopers included.

The idea, in case anybody missed it, is to prove you can do a real commercial. The idea behind the Hitler angle is to keep it off-colour and in-house, getting the attention of the people who matter.

• @goanna +1

Looked like a real damn commercial on air to me! :) This probably killed, hehe, when they showed it in school. Not my cup of tea, but I really don't know what the hell that means as I still make up poop and fart characters with my girlfriends kids but whatever. Looked damned professional to me. Great camera movement.