Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Libya: Intervention
  • 32 Replies sorted by
  • @Mihuel oh come on. A couple of years ago american TNT network showed the whole series about this sht. It's called "The Company" and it tells the story of how the CIA orchestrated the coup in Hungary (I only mention one episode) which lead to the Soviet intervention. For the US it is obvious. Like Solidarity in Poland. Like sending missiles to Turkey prior to 1961 crisis (or Afghanistan in 1978), like overthrowing Mossadeq in 1953 in Iran, like the Tonkin false flag op to start Vietnam, like bombing Panama, like Iraqi aluminum tubes. USSR was too weak to stop the devil machine. Now it's unmatched and everywhere. Enjoy.
  • On thing I can tell you for sure. The day this beast arrives in Russia (Belarus etc) will be the Beast's last day. Check with Hitler, Napoleon, the Mongols or whatever.
  • @GOODEMPIRE
    Of course, you're right about the CIA's role in these events. Remember, however, that the grain does not grow if the soil is barren. This applies to Libya, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and my beloved Poland. If you can make a revolution in FINLAND, Switzerland or Sweden? I'm anti-imperial and no matter whether it is the USA, USSR, China or some morons in my country.
  • >Remember, however, that the grain does not grow if the soil is barren.

It is not true :-)

>If you can make a revolution in FINLAND, Switzerland or Sweden?

You can. But they are already doing that is good for true democracy(tm) and their true boss :-)

>I'm anti-imperial

You can't be anti-imperial, as you live in part of USA-UK empire :-)
    Economics currently define true empire borders.
    As soon as you see capital flow barriers, barriers for western banks or real customs barriers you see still independent state. Not many of such left.
  • @GOODEMPIRE
    As for Belarus. What does President Lukashenko can lead to two things: either the revolution to integration with Russia. I do not know if this stupidity, or deliberate plan.
  • @Mihuel
    Just do not touch Belarus, ok? Better look at the structure of their economy, their real sector, etc.
    It is already in customs union, I can go to it as in other Russia part without any barriers or problems.
    And soon integration will be even tighter.
    So many things mr, Lukashenko is doing can lead him to be Russia president :-)
  • @Vitaliy
    >It is not true :-)
    I am not a revolutionary, just evolutionary so I do not have such knowledge as you :-) ( read: respect )

>You can't be anti-imperial, as you live in part of USA-UK empire :-)
    I love my country, my city, and because my nature of the peasant I do not want to be out of here. If you know the Polish political scene, you know that there is another reasonable alternative (unless you want a "war" between the "PIS" and Russia - "Smolensk disaster" ).

>Economics currently define true empire borders.
    What can I say? - you're fucking right :-).