Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Timelapse issue with hpx170
  • So i was in vegas few days ago and i filmed with my hpx170 out the window of the hotel hoping to get the Timelapse (light streaking) effect. I used 2FPS SCENE file and I set Shutter to 360*. Question is that right? and what do i then need to do in post to get it to look correct? i tried 700% and it doesnt look right.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Do you have any video of your result?

It is also not really camera specific thing, as 2fps and 0.5sec shutter an be used for timelapse on any camera.

• No i didnt do it right, here is what i was told on dvxuser.

"No, set the camera up like this. First be sure in Scene file you on "Video Cam" From the menu choose 5. Recording set up. 720P/30, then in record function (2 down on the menu) choose interval. You'll have a ton of options which is a real strong point of the this camera system. One entered, completely exit and you can use the shutter speed select to choose exposure time. It will be in parts of a second, the slowest is 1/15. "