Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Two (2) GH2s with Ownuser Battery Grip, extra batteries, and other extras
  • Hello! I have two (2) GH2 bundles for sale:

• (I) GH2 with Ownuser Battery Grip, Dual-ion rapid charger, 2.5mm to 3.5mm (1/8 in) mic adapter, Lumix AV Cables, 1x official Lumix battery, 1x generic battery (not pictured), Lumix camera cap

$625 shipped

• (II) GH2 with 2.5mm to 3.5mm (1/8 in) mic adapter, Lumix AV Cables, 1x official Lumix battery (bite marks on casing - still works fine), 1x generic battery (not pictured), generic battery charger with car adapter, Panasonic DMW-DCC8 DC Coupler (bite marks, case halfway separating), generic camera cap

$SOLD!

(Note: the generic batteries do not show how much time is left in camera and may not last as long as the official battery, so I would recommend using them just as a backup.)

The cameras themselves are in excellent condition with overall light cosmetic wear.

Prices include shipping to the US (and paypal fees). I will ship anywhere in the world for actual shipping costs.

Please PM me with any questions.

I also have another post with some Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Thanks!

P1030776.JPG
    3360 x 2240 - 4M
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • Alright one is sold, the other is available with a price drop to $625. Thanks!