Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
16mm Samyang Rokinon F2 or Cine T2.2 lens
  • 57 Replies sorted by
  • Does anyone know if this lens vignettes on a GH2 with a Speed Booster?

• @aldolega I agree with what your saying, that's what I did, was to buy in Canon mount and adapt, my only point, was if your staying micro four thirds, I thought it best to get in that mount to keep it from being so long, for me when I get my gh4, I don't see using my other cams to much. Everyone has to make up their own mind as to which decision works best for them.

• My point about size was that there will be zero difference between an adapted or native m4/3 version of the lens. It won't be any shorter, it will be the exact same length.

• @aldega, Took me a while but now I get what your saying, I didn't know it would be the same size, I guess I assumed it would be shorter in the native m4/3rds mount.

• Not sure if anyone else caught this, but B&H had a black friday sale on the Bower cine 16mm this last weekend. $299 marked down from $480. Did anyone manage to snag one? I know I did.

• Can someone with the Samyang 16mm T2.2 confirm if it will vignette with a 55mm filter on a BMPCC?

• Rokinon 16mm T2.2 Wide Angle Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds, $179

https://www.adorama.com/rkcv16mmft.html