Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Aputure AL-528W LED Video Light Panels
  • 38 Replies sorted by
  • how much are they?

• I have some clients paying up next week and think I will get one of the 528S Spotlight panels to add to my kit. Would love to know if I should hold out for a PV deal on these but it seems they are all over ebay at decent prices anyway.

• I would love to hear some more reviews but these might be exactly what I need for mobile interviews. I love the idea of a spot version and a wide to complement my 312 bicolour.

• are we close to seeing this on a PV deal soon? I'd like to try em out.

• These look great and I love the spot option instead of the flood.

• Em got his hands on all three models (wide, spot and bi-color). Video review at youtube.

• Thanks, great! :)

• @stip

Yep, certainly.

Right now production is very scarse, but we'll have it soon.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Will we see these on PV deals and if so can you estimate when? The 528-S Version seems very interesting with it's 25° angle throw.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev , thank you, hope soon we get it on PV- deals :-)

• I added some photos. Price is quite good, yep, as usual for Aputure.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev , thank you. I'm curious on light quality etc as price is very affordable ...

• They are new.

I have all the info from Aputure about them for quite a time.

But as they are still available in very limited quantities did not posted it yet.