Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic LF1 topic
  • 38 Replies sorted by
  • And a few mounting points?

• And no lens? This is starting to sound like the programmer's camera, all frills deleted :-)

:-) Nope, but with two HDMI connectors.

And optional 1280x720 4" screen/EVF :-)

• Re "I more like to see camera without EVF and without screen. Just lot of buttons."

And no lens? This is starting to sound like the programmer's camera, all frills deleted :-)

• One day Panasonic will release a product that can replace my Lx7 & Gf1 & 20mm 1.7.

A compact with built-in evf & nd filter, m43 sensor, fixed 17.5mm 2.0, automatic lens cap, flawless afc video recording, decent manual focus operation.

I just don't know when!!!

• @mpgxsvcd I thought that was what they are already doing???

• @driftwood

They could just permanently make the price of the LX7 $250. That would sell a ton of that sensor really fast.

• Same sensor as LX7: Hmmm, I suppose, how else are they going to get through their vast stocks of that sensor?

• Wake me up when they announce GH3 in rangefinder format with built in evf.

I more like to see camera without EVF and without screen. Just lot of buttons.

• Wake me up when they announce GH3 in rangefinder format with built in evf.

• I see. $300 body + $699 premium evf. I was hoping for at least 1" sensor. Panasonic is stupid indeed.

• @stonebat

Premium version, $999.

• LX7 + built in evf? Meh.