Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 Main PCB part number
  • Does anyone have the Panasonic part number for the "Main PCB" ? I'm trying to check price and availability, but I need the actual part number before Panasonic can find it.

... I MIGHT buy a hacked GH2 but it's not turning on, and I'm considering the worst case scenario (other than "unrepairable"). It's a camera that was hacked and worked fine, but one day didn't wake up after sitting unused for a while.

Thanks!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • MAIN P.C.B. (VEP56117A: PP/EE/GC/GD/GH/GK/GN/GT) MAIN P.C.B. (VEP56117B: EB/EC/EG)

PP=English NTSC

• @silbrat

Just google GH2 service manual.

• I contacted the US "National Parts Department" and they couldn't locate the "Main PCB" for the GH2 because the parts are apparently just letters and numbers.

I tried to pull a number of a picture I found on the net (VJB58117), but it wasn't a valid one as far as the parts department was concerned.

I'm hoping someone has the actual part number so I can see if the Main PCB is still available.

Thanks Vitaliy

• @silbrat

I need the actual part number before Panasonic can find it.

I am really confused. What this means?