Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale - Leica DG Summilux 25mm f1.4 for M43
  • Hi guys

I was thinking of upgrading my body with something even more extreme and light (going to spend some penny more ..). But before doing so I need to know to recover part of the cost, so I would like to know if there is any of you seriously interested in the Leica 25mm f1.4, which I have kept in excellent condition. No imperfection, objective detail, beautiful. Perhaps only the whim came over me, and started the monkey get something more expensive ...

The lens just went out of warranty, as the warranty expired in January of one year from the invoice. BUT: it is brand new, used very little because the university takes me a lot of time.

The price is 470 euro, if anything, very little negotiable, because when I went into a shop in Lecce fired me from the modest sum of 660 euro (the goal is quality boys), and mine is really like new, complete hood, box, small pouch lens envelopes. I do not know how we could make the exchange at hand, I'm in Italy, and I think I can ship to Europe (can you say me how?)

Payment methods: those who prefer a surcharge may be required. Utmost honesty.

But I reserve the right to freeze or withdraw the sale when I want. If you need photographs, look here http://www.subito.it/fotografia/leica-25mm-f1-4-brindisi-60293103.htm?last=1

CIAO!