Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
HBR mode missing after hack install
  • Hello,

I am new to hacks for my GH2- just installed the 3.66d hack. It seems to be working except now my HBR setting is gone. I followed these instructions:

http://www.zeroplusplus.com/easy-panasonic-gh2-42mbps-firmware-patch-instructions/

I must have done something incorrectly, obviously. I am not a complete idiot, just new to this world, so any help would be appreciated. I shoot projects that require 30p and like the HBR mode, so would rather keep it if possible. At the moment I have only Variable mode, Cinema mode, and Manual Movie Mode.

Thank you for any help.

SHG

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Guess you flashed old firmware that does not have HBR. The tutorial you linked is completly outdated (2011!). Take a little time to read the beginner treads in this forum.

• OK_ that makes sense. I appreciate your reply. I took that from an old colleague and should have done more of my own research. Thanks again.

• Just load 1.1 firmware to ptools instead of 1.0 and you'll be fine. HBR was introduced with 1.1.