Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic AG-AC160 For Sale (re-listed) £2300
  • I am selling a Panasonic AG-AC160 (firmware updated) Camcorder. UK RRP £3500

The camcorder is 15 months old and still within its 3 year warranty. The camera is in perfect condition, no scratches or damage whatsoever. Fully functional and has been a perfect performer for quite a few jobs now. Original box and all cables / manuals

Individual Items as follows :- (subject to additional shipping costs)

• AC160 = £2300

All items are based in Peterhead, Scotland, UK and will ship to most countries

If you are interested in any or all of these items then please PM me. Please note PAYPAL will be required for transaction and items can only be sent once payment has been received.

The reason i am selling these items is that we wish to downsize our operations into micro four thirds format for all our cameras and the sale of the AC160 is to generate enough money to purchase another GH3 with lenses.

If you are wanting an excellent performing camcorder for ENG work that is capable of producing stunning images then this should be a serious consideration to save some money.

Thanks,

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • thats funny i'm trying to get rid of my ac130. if anybody is looking for a 160 or 130 you are in the right place.

• Buy both and you have an A cam and B cam! :)

• RODE NTG 2 Sold. Prices updated above.

• Tripod sold now. Prices updated

• Sale of AC160 did not go ahead. Item still for sale and prices updated.

Will consider best offers as well so PM if interested.

• Sold..... Again

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions