Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking for 244mbs Hack
  • Hello, I have been doing a search and have seen many mentions of a 244mbs hack but cannot find the actual file. Could someone PM it to me or post a link to its location. If someone can also guide me to Driftwood's latest GOP 176mbs file I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy New Year

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Imax film camera? :-)

• Yes, that would be nice to have :) I was able to find them thanks.

• Ha, ha, ha.... I hope you won't get backpain ;-)
    Btw I doubt many SD card could handle 244mbs

• That was one of the first ever GH2 hacks. Why would you want it? Don't stare yourself blind on the numbers. The best hacks are the latest Driftwood intra hacks: Sedna AQ1, IntraVenus (1 or 2), Canis Majoris or Cluster (non-intra).

• Can you post the link s to Driftwood intra hacks: Sedna AQ1, IntraVenus (1 or 2)!

Thanks!

• Or even better! attach the files here so that I can download them!

• My god , you are lazy! All patches can be found in their respective threads at the very beginning.

• Red camera shoot on 220 mbs raw so @thejones I think he want to shoot raw :)

• Thanks, dadix!

nomad, I have being reading the threads and I find them very confusing.

Are you saying the all the latest and best patches are always found at the beginning of each threads? Is that is the case I can find them with no problem.

• @sohus, you forgot to throw Orion on that short list ;) Still one of my all time favorites.