Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Upcoming ZS25 and ZS30
  • DMC-ZS25

• 16.1MP sensor
    • Zoom 20 times

DMC-ZS30

• 18.2MP sensor
    • Zoom 20 times

Via: digicam.info

Looks quite fun, seems like minor update, most probably cameras will have Wi-Fi.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • My ZS15 sits unused at the moment. Lack of manual shutter control means its noise level indoors is unacceptable. I purchased LX7 and FZ200, and these almost cover the sensitivity / reach ranges I am looking for.

WiFi of little use for me. When I am unloading gigabytes of video from the SD card, WiFi and USB2 are just not fast enough to be viable. I have to swap out the card to a high-speed adaptor in the laptop express slot.

To me, Panasonic seems intent on crippling this range of cameras by omitting any manual control, and of course by applying a 30 minute FullHD video limitation worldwide. Last year I spent hours reading all the release info, comparing features. This year I am ignoring it all until they get rid of the 30minute limitation (like they did on the FZ200), and also give me some manual shutter control.