Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Oct-19 to m43 adapters topic
  • I just shoot a couple offers to a well known (for the adapter's quality) seller, and he refused my $320 final offer.

His price on ebay was $450, but with the "make a proposal" option, and the adapter had a support bracket.

I understand the Lomo prices madness (I just bought a set of lens for ridicolous price here in Italy, that was luck), but i would like yours opinion about spending $450 for an adapter. And this seller is the factory, no middle men in the business.

I bought from him an oct-18 mount when he haven't the "make an offer" yet, that makes, in my opinion, a factory less serious. The fact is, i saw another seller from same country, and maybe i'll go for a less expensive one.

The bottom line is: people here works for free to do the best things for MFT, and other people are making money on this.

I hope that some factory in China will join the adapter business, i bought from pchood here (Cinematics) and you see you're dealing with serious people. Please share your thougths.

@Vitaliy_Kiselev Do you think we will have MFT adapters from China? It could be lovely :-)

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • The bottom line is: people here works for free to do the best things for MFT, and other people are making money on this

Meaning?

I hope that some factory in China will join the adapter business, i bought from pchood here (Cinematics) and you see you're dealing with serious people. Please share your thougths

I do not understand.

OCT-19 to mft adapters market is really non existent. :-)

• I mean; everything to mft adapters. Specially with bmcc coming, i don't know numbers, but are you sure that is not market for this?

• I mean; everything to mft adapters.

Again, I do not get it.

m43 adapters are cheap, check ebay.

• The chinese adapters are still cheap in price and quality. Sometimes you can find a good one but don't expect perfect fit or focus. The more expensive, precise, ones do seem to be going up in price. Supply and demand.

• I think he will accept $380 or $400. Try it :)

Or just buy the one without support bracket since it's cheaper.

• @svart @au8ust

If that's the only option for now, i'll go with $380, i need to use that lens set. Thanks for the infos :-)

• If you talking about who I think you are his adapters are bombproof so worth every penny

• Very good to know, thanks :-)