Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Is burst mode broken or am I just stupid?
  • Hi everyone,

I recently flashed Drewnet v6 to my GH2. I realized recently that my burst mode is no longer working. I turn the dial for burst mode and my camera doesn't do anything. When I press the shutter button, there is no burst, it just takes a normal picture. Is my GH2's burst mode dial broken or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • are you taking photos without enough light? I had this issue, I think it automatically disables it if there isn't enough light....I think...it happened a long time ago and worked fine when I used it the proper lighting from that point on.

• I tried to take some burst shots with the camera pointed straight at a light, overexposed, and still nothing. I think my burst mode dial thing is busted. Is there some way to test it?

• I had that happen to me once. Not sure how it happened. After I reset the camera to factory settings, everything worked again.

• Thanks, sw_ja. I've tried resetting using the "Reset" feature and flashing an unchanged firmware, but that did nothing. Is there anything else I can try?