Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Official GH2 "Stalin" hack development topic
  • 939 Replies sorted by
  • I can't get rid of the image about GH2 being soldered. That's the only way to get this thing working. Like nailing on the Cross was the only way. Thank you Vitaliy. Thank you the soldered GH2.
  • >Is a new GH2 body on the way to you? Do you need more donation / how much?

We'll be getting GH2 locally.
    We are not far from donation target to get GH2.
    Right now I can make reversing without body, as soon as we'll hit our target we'll get body.
  • 'And I do not have body now :-)'

Is a new GH2 body on the way to you? Do you need more donation / how much?
  • >is 4k a possibility if hacked?

I think that it is impossible :-)
  • Very cool Vitaliy. Godspeed! Will be donating next paycheck.

I'm a filmmaker, and just a quick question off the top of my head - is 4k a possibility if hacked? Thanks!!!
  • So exciting.
  • The very first GH2 being hacked will raise from the death and show us the path.
  • Great news. I kicked you some support cash yesterday. Good luck and I'll keep an eye on these threads as I am a computer engineer (by day) and might be able to help once you get to the low level code.
  • Thanks for clarifying, makes good sense.
  • >Regarding encryption, does this still need to be understood and broken - i.e. reversed? Or are you reversing an unencrypted dump of the firmware?

Dump is unencrypted, of course (1.0C version, in my case).
    But encryption reversing is first step, as we'll be working on latest public firmware.
  • Is your body in bits? :)

Regarding encryption, does this still need to be understood and broken - i.e. reversed? Or are you reversing an unencrypted dump of the firmware?
  • >So with low level operative commands running in RAM, does that mean we can change hack settings via a camera menu if you reverse far enough to allow it?

Generally this that I want :-)

>Can we expect testing to begin soon?

Not yet, as first is encryption, later updating patches.
    And I do not have body now :-)

• Fantastic news!

So with low level operative commands running in RAM, does that mean we can change hack settings via a camera menu if you reverse far enough to allow it?

Can we expect testing to begin soon?

Very exciting news and congratulations Vitaliy.
  • Keep the good news coming - I haven't expected you to be that fast! Thanks a lot!!