Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 | Best hack/settings for extreme low light (haunted house)
  • 28 Replies sorted by
  • If you shot the same ISO throughout, then you can make a profile out of your current settings and apply it to everything. If not, you can either make individual profiles (tedious, depending on how many ISOs you used and can remember), or use the profiles and presets in this thread:

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/1986/how-to-improve-low-light-image-quality-from-iso-12800-and-6400/p1

I finally downloaded them earlier today, testing on one of my really chunky vids, and they work great. Remember to tweak the Temporal Filter settings along with the settings inside the plugin. They make a major difference in how Neat Video eliminates noise. For example, I only had to turn them up on my B&W video to get rid of ALL the noise. A little sharpening, and the video is smooth as butter with great detail.