Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Samplitude Music Studio 2013
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • @zcream

You can just download it and use trial to try.

• Has anyone tried just importing a musicXML file into Samplitude and rendering it ? For my film I need to render some classical music, and the musicXML is freely available.

• Yep, I really like most of MAGIX products. They use very evolutional approach, with stready improvements in each generation. Also good in their latest offerings is access to large library of sounds.

• Samplitude rocks, I use their products for most of my audio. Elastic audio is good, as good as most pitch changers, but like most of these products the pitch correction is not perfect. Still very useful.

• I think it is amazing options for filmmakers as includes large number of instruments (12Gb, as they own Independent library), plus few independent synths (like Strings, Drums, etc). Also has Elastic Audio - pitch correction with numerous functions (can correct pitch and also add extra voices to your own). Check link on top for small videos and description of each function.

Price is very good for such bundle - $99 (or 99 EUR).