Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Great Deadcat idea
  • All jokes aside, this actually works really well as a DeadCat/Windsock, and cheap. Seriously, It's now part of my kit.

Certainly "breaks the ice" when you're doing interviews.

Teddy.jpg
    1051 x 443 - 401K
    teddy2.jpg
    647 x 992 - 450K
  • 13 Replies sorted by
  • @peternap Though politics and skunks have something in common a two headed snake would be more appropriate especially concerning US federal politics.

• You bastards. I will report you all to the RSPCA.

• That is a Sennheiser K6 based, 12'' shotgun. The stuffing is open cell very much like what is in my real Rycote DeadCat.

• I have a political event to cover around the 20th. I wonder if I can find a skunk.

• Stop this madness before someone uses real dead cat! ;)

• Crack me up. You're dead-on, Vitaly!

Genius, Rambo. Totally genius. I must find a ridiculous creature to use. Hey, what mic ya listening with?

• @goanna

ROFL! :D that was a good one

(Press conference)

• You know...as stupid as this looks....it's actually not a bad idea.

....time to go and piss off my 6 year old. :-)

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Great idea! That way they will feel like they're talking into a mirror.

@Rambo I'd like to hear the sound quality with the stuffing in. I've used the fur from toys after my Great Dane destuffs them, but I always figured the insides would muffle the sound too much.

• @Rambo

I think you made major error.
    You need to reverse the mike, ass must be always towards client.

• Do you stick the mic into the belly or carry the teddy on your mic ?

• That's awesome!!! Anyway we can get some with and without audio samples? I would do that in a heartbeat!!