Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
whats the lowest bitrate do you think u can shoot at befor destroying the video for 24L
  • Im thinking of shooting at a very low bitrate for some webwork and i just dont want to have a big footprint. I really want to know the base bitrate.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • I'm guessing since it's web, you will do close to no major post work, right?

• yes no post work i dont want to do post work just will upload. and i really just want to shoot at the lowest posible and have a small size. i know i could convert hire res footage. i just think id want to just have a setting that is so low that i know its not making the camera process too much. is this known anywhere?

• Perhaps the stock firmware settings? I'm sure Panasonic chose them with good reason based on card compatibility vs. image quality.

• do you know what the stock footage is shooting at? i see with alot of the hacks the bitrate varies is there a way to tell the camera i want to record at this speed? I will say i installed sanity on the camera and i love the look its giving me.

• Why on earth would you want a super low bitrate?

• just wanting small file sizes and it will be for video that wont have any post work done to them.

• I got help topic closed