Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
London gig for GH2 shooter
  • Not sure if this is the right category, but I spotted this ad and UK GH2 shooters might be interested...

Professional or experienced GH2 camera operator /cinematographer who owns their own kit filming... From: Stephen Folorunsho |

The person I'm looking for will need to be able to shoot well i.e. good composition and camera movement. They must be relaxed and professional. The work will be between 3 PM - 10 PM, however 1 hr of that will be to check the sound and camera positions. Filming will be on Tuesday the 21st of August at 7.30 PM and will take 2 hrs. We will be shooting 25p HBR mode and ideally I would like a cracked GH2 for no other purpose than to extend the shooting time over the 29 min limit. ( however this is not essential ). This is a 3 camera shoot which will be professionally edited and sold online. Also if the person has an additional GH2 camera to hire with tripod I would be willing to pay a reasonable hire fee. Finally I will need to see proof of the range of work that you have completed. I Look forward to hearing from you. Is position paid: Yes
    Pay rate: The wage is between £130 - £200 ( dependent on second camera hire )
    Shoot Location: Great Britain
    Shoot Region: West London - 606 Club
    Shooting date: 21st of August
    Budget: £800.00
    Production Company Name: Folovision
    Genre: Jazz music Video
    Form: concert performance
    Is project insured: No
    More film details: Shooting Panasonic GH2

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • That's a piss-poor wage for shooting and supplying your own kit.