Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: All is perfect, if you prefer not to eat
  • 33 Replies sorted by
  • It's worth remarking here that this food inflation has nothing to do with American fiscal policy, deficits, stimulus spending, supposed "devaluation of the dollar", etc.

We're talking about commodity prices, which are always volatile and tied either to supply and demand and/or speculation, plus the likely effects of global warming on crop patterns.

Obama has a lot to answer for, but this isn't one of them.

• This is a really bad news

It is not bad news. Really bad news did not come yet.

• This is a really bad news. I guess I can't quit my day job anytime soon.

• Veg, fruit, grains, nuts, beans, and seeds are still cheaper than everything listed above and will save you money with health care and doctors visits :)

How much their price changed from year ago and that are recent trends?

And I don't know any good doctor who said that fruits and nuts (plus all things you mentioned) alone are good food approach.

• Veg, fruit, grains, nuts, beans, and seeds are still cheaper than everything listed above and will save you money with health care and doctors visits :)