Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
On Camera Settings question
  • I just recently bought a GH2 that came already hacked. Unfortunately it was hacked by the person before the person I got it off so we have lost track of what version of the Driftwood hack it is. I know it is working because I can already see I have additional ISO settings in Manual Movie mode.

My question is, what or where are the settings I should be using directly on my camera? I switched it over to C3 menu and when tried to record got an error back that my card was not fast enough (which it probably isn't, but getting a new one soon) so this leads me to believe that this is where the highest quality settings live but I still am unsure of what settings produce what results? Is Manual Movie mode just the standard camera mode?

Sorry if this lives on another thread or seems like a silly question, but I new to this whole hack thing and not having the background knowledge is bugging me.

Cheers!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks, there was some helpful things in there, but it still didn't help explain what the hack settings on the physical camera are. I don't need the back end code for the hack I need the on camera menu settings for an already hacked camera.

I have recorded some footage on Manual Movie Mode but when I log and transferred it in FCP 7 it shows the bitrate at 19-22 MBPS, so I must not be doing something right.

Cheers!

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions