Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Malice (sedna q20) + Purgatorium (canis majoris) two shorts with GH2 + my first short ever
  • I know it's short, but for school i had to make a film from 1 minute. Inspired and based on een film by "side films" (really talented filmmakers!!)

And i wanted to test canis majoris, so for me it was a win-win :) Now, first of all, i did use log and transfer in fcp. I've not used 5DToRGB. Because, i didn't know, till a few minutes ago. Next time i will test 5DToRGB. (is it so much better?)

so i used: GH2 with canis majoris night patch with nokton 25mm f0,95 lens

other shortfilm (8 minutes)

with Sedna Q20 patch

• 13 Replies sorted by
  • This is my first Shortfilm I've ever made:

It's not special, and it's filmed with the first consument sony HDV cam (hc3), so very amateurish material. I made it 6 years ago. Time flies... I've learned a lot sinds then

• Dank u zeko :)

• Good job, heel indrukwekkend :p

• Updated it with "malice"

• Liked it, the idea of mom killing baby is not pleasent dow. Very well done.

• Excellent work. Well done.

• This is the film of side films: https://vimeo.com/groups/8432/videos/40915560 Really really good... respect for them. Ik used their shots to make mine.

• @feha, thank you

• @conscius , great work!

• thank you @adamquesada and @kingmixer :). I transfer it with FCP.

• Great job! Loved the visuals and setting. The story idea was great and well executed too – which is very hard to create for such short time lengths. And I have no complaints on the sound; it was well done and fit perfectly.

I haven't tried 5dToRGB, but I have done the FCP Log and Transfer. Right now I've been using ClipWrap to tranfer it to ProRes HQ. I don't know what's exactly better and to what degree either.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters