Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What do you want to see in our deals?
  • Want to ask about your preferences for our deals. Here I mean things that you really want and will buy.

Any answers, including specific things or just gear categories are ok.

• 82 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy if you happen to see any Panasonic 15mm's going for a decent price? I'd be interested.

Currently the UK has these at almost twice the US price. Thanks :)

• Boom poles. Since the Lux dude disappeared, I have not seen cheapish decent boom poles anywhere.

Huh, strange. I'll check them.

• Boom poles. Since the Lux dude disappeared, I have not seen cheapish decent boom poles anywhere.

• 3-axis stabilizer system would be great!

Here I want to wait for some time. As features will go up and prices will fall down.

• 3-axis stabilizer system would be great!

Still in need of good v-mount batterie packs for good price ;-)

I'm in too! 95Wh is on top of my list due to flight transportation reststrictions

• Still in need of good v-mount batterie packs for good price ;-)

Different sizes would be great, as I don't need very big packs for everything (e.g. on a steadycam).

...modular packs would be something new (like LEGO bricks).

• @CFreak

You can just get iFootage one, it is better. Check deals.

As for policy and all - all to PM.

• The Rhino Slider in carbon or steel. http://www.rhinocameragear.com/Rhino%20Products/Rhino%20Slider%20Carbon

Is there a return policy with the PV deals?

• I know there are plenty of cheap batteries on ebay, but I'd be willing to pay a bit more for having a trustworthy supplier.

We are working on this. Just note that batteries are very complex things are vey hard to ship now due to various restrictions.

ISK or MXL that are a mess to get in Europe, would be sweet.

Hmm, I think lot of mikes are available in EU, just may be from different brands.

• Sound gear and battery solutions. I know there are plenty of cheap batteries on ebay, but I'd be willing to pay a bit more for having a trustworthy supplier. Also, microphones. ISK or MXL that are a mess to get in Europe, would be sweet.

• Some good quality 4x4 IRNDs

This will be soon.

• @vitaliy will the view factor bmpcc cage be among them?

Some good quality 4x4 IRNDs and a decent swivel dolly with flex tracks would be nice.

• Graduated ND 4x4 - preferably something that someone has tested and is cheap but not shit :)

• How about the new Tilta cage for the pocket cam? ;)

We'll have one for sure, but now it is on samples stage. Very small amounts.

We'll also have similar quality cages from other manufacturers soon.

• How about the new Tilta cage for the pocket cam? ;)

• @shungyiu

LOL. With this go to proper sites.

• Quality Chinese phones with adequate photo/video taking capabilities.

• Sony F battery adapter to GH2 + 5volt output.

• Damn, didn't think my wish would be fulfilled this early. Hope there's a Varavon sliders deal next month too.

• +1 4x4 ND / polarizer filters. v-lock batteries, jib, twixtor... i better start saving now ;]

• Preamp/audio solutions. deals on HDD's.

• quality shot gun mic, 4x4 quality ND glass filter. Thanks for these great deals, VK!

• @Mance

Got it. I hope we'll have 508 light this week.

• I'm also interested in the 508 LED light