Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What do you want to see in our deals?
  • Want to ask about your preferences for our deals. Here I mean things that you really want and will buy.

Any answers, including specific things or just gear categories are ok.

• 82 Replies sorted by
  • 2560×1440 27" S-IPS display.

• @tonalt

They are already so heavy discounted that I doubt that we could have any deal on them.

• Class 10, 64GB SD cards, anyone???

• Original panny batteries, flycam, maybe Manfrotto stuff..

• More kind of led lights

• More kind of led lights

Can you be more specific?

• Original panny batteries,

I doubt it could be possible.

flycam,

What do you mean? Flycam as indian brend?

maybe Manfrotto stuff..

With will never happen for sure.

• The 209a/s led lights would be nice.

• Flycam

Maybe It´s overkill for GH2 I mean stabilizers like in the Photo don´t know what kind are best for DSLR.

About Manfrotto, I know I was dreaming :-)

But still hope for batteries :)

images.jpg
    114 x 171 - 3K
    images2.jpg
    225 x 225 - 7K
    images4.jpg
    204 x 247 - 8K
  • @eiji

209 lights are not a problem.

@Kihlian

We periodically offer Wondlan stabilizers.

FlyCam is just indian brand, mostly produce quite crappy things.

• @Kihlian bought 2 x E Cell third party batteries (£9) and charged them to full lasted 2 1/2 hours each on the GH2 with screen on no sleep mode if that helps!

• I am very interested in the varavon products again.

I would definitely purchase, one of the slider's not sure which one exactly .. the new Varacrane, and the hi-hat riser. That said I have to make sure I have $3200 on the 1st of August for BMDCC .. So I am little tentative .. I am hoping varavon products return .. Work on the books between now and then means I am limited to small purchase until it's paid for. If I get another job .. bang .. I can get them .. I have almost three weeks clean and unbooked.

• Motorized sliders, like kessler or dynamic perception, but cheaper.

• I missed out on the Varavon GH2 Loupe and would love to see that again especially with summer coming and lots of sunny day shoots.

• The telekeon battery backs would also be another hot item.

• wondlan leopard II steady cam system.

• Tilta ST-003 Support System (if it is available). Oh sorry - just saw your comment in "Special deals: Complete Rigs and rig parts"

• External EVF with peaking & zebra, if not possible to get it by hacking the GH2 (but thanks for your job VK)

• I am interested in 508 led lights, I think they could work well with 312as. There is also a dual color version. Also a fresnel led light is very interesting, but current products are not cheap at all.

• Quality carbon rods!

• Quality carbon rods!

I worked on this for long time :-)

Hope we'll have such deals, but problem here is logistics.

• I am interested in 508 led lights

They'll be on deals for sure

• C-47's and duct tape

• quality batteries to power the rig would be a big plus, i thought i saw a vid from nab which announced cinematics or something like that would come with a vmount kit for about 200 $