Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Greece: Better and better
  • 34 Replies sorted by
  • On the contrary, corporations should be kept in check, citizens on the other hand free to pass

• @allenswrench

Last warning. Keep your level.
    We are not chit chat site.

• On the contrary, corporations should be kept in check,

And they will be checked by ... themselfs :-)

• @Vitaly sorry, but this is actually all true, except we "missed eachother" by 2 years

• @allenswrench

I do not care, because we are not talking here about this.

• On the contrary, corporations should be kept in check,

And they will be checked by ... themselfs :-)

If the elected government can not enforce the rules, I would really like the direct rule of people. The technology is here, but there is no will. I guess we'll have to go through some more totalitarianism before we can have it good again. Funny how people thought a skynet and terminators would menace them.. Homo lupus homini est!

There is no reason why any question could not be put to referendum - we need 5 minutes a day! Off course, people are stupid and influenced by marketing, but I'd rather have that than an unelected dictatorship or someone who only has to lie every 4 years! There is no left and right anymore... Greece a point in question. ABOLISH GOVERNMENT, we do not need to be represented anymore, I'll vote for myself thank you!

• @allenswrench

I give you last warning for multiple consecutive posts.

As I said, I got your ideas, and I think that all of them are very dangerous and very typical for current information age people who never personally saw death and hunger. I do not share any of them.

• @Vitaliy Getting truthful and accurate information from the world's best Universities balanced in combination with first hand experience as a world traveler is a reasonable way to form a model. Where better can a person go to form an opinion? Wikipedia? Drudge Report? I am not brainwashed or a sucker, but at the same time, any piece of information, from MIT or Personal View for that matter, always requires skepticism. You listen and stare long enough and you believe you see a pattern or narrative. No one can know if it's illusionary or truth.

• The level of funds in Greece’s state coffers has fallen below 1.5 billion euros ($1.9 billion), Imerisia reported, citing “reliable information.”

If the state doesn’t receive predicted revenue for the rest of this month, it will find it difficult to pay for social services, pensions and public-sector wages, the newspaper said.

Via: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-14/greek-state-funds-fall-below-1-5-billion-euros-imerisia-says.html