Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Web Series shot on GH2, first episode
  • Hi Everyone This is a web series I am DPing & Editing (of course GH2) we released the 1st episode even though its not finished yet, but the director wanted to show something for the Kickstarter campain. Still need some fixing in Color & sound. Anyways take a look a leave a comment, anything to make this project look better will be appreciated.

Thank you

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • The look is great...the subtle lighting on the faces and the depth feel in the shot are very engaging in my opinion. Easy on the eyes and makes me want to watch more . Which lens? The only minor nit is the reflection on the Fight Club book..a little distracting. I do want to see more...I'll tune in to the project. Best, D

• Thank you man, I appreciate that you took time out of your day to watch the work and comment. the lenses: Lumix 20mm Lumix 14-140mm Canon FD 28mm Canon FD 50mm