Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
To fans of Digital Bolex
  • Good story to read:

After declaring bankruptcy in Germany, Mike Brady rented a house at Lake Zurich in Switzerland and leased a fleet of Maserati and several Range Rovers. He was arrested on March 29 and extradited to Germany where 61 customers wanted their money back ($1 million Euros+) for non-delivered 100 and 300-kw electromagnetic motors.

After reporting on April 14th that Perendev, famous for its all-magnet motor claim and viral video, had closed its doors, I noticed a couple of comments saying that the inventor and CEO, Michael J. Brady, had been arrested.

Via: http://www.examiner.com/breakthrough-energy-in-national/perendev-magnet-motor-inventor-arrested-for-embezzlement#ixzz1q9B20FRn

See more at:
    PesWiki Page
    http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/shows/2007/02/17/9700224_Perendev/

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Magnet Motors do work. They provide the "inventor" an infinite revenue source until the "investors" realize they don't work.

• Is Brady connected to digital Bolex? And I'd never trust a guy who'd rent a Maserati over a Ferrari. Obviously a man of poor taste.

• Is Brady connected to digital Bolex.

As far as I know, he is not connected.

I just made an illustration how thousands of people can provide the guys money for non existing product. For years.

• Also if you read all this you'll see specific things common to scam. It is always too good to be true (even if you don't understand a heck in school physics), also delivery date is always "quite soon, not so far that people start to suspect something", people standing behind project never did similar products before, tech side is always very bad looking.

• I haven't investigated it that much, but my instinct is that it's not a scam but that the hipster couple might be in over their head. Even a billionaire camera buff like Janard couldn't pull off a similar venture and ended up tarnishing his brand. Ikonoshop also struggle with a similarly simple design that retailed at 3x the price. Hopefully we're both wrong and the hipsters pull the rabbit out of the hat.

• hipster couple might be in over their head

This guys play no role here. My understanding is that they had been hired. Look at Bolex topic to see who is behind this.

• Sounds plausible. They look like they're along for the ride. They don't look as vested as the Ikonoshop guys in Finland.

• This is a big case of we will see. I have a internet education of the way digital cameras work, so I have no business saying wither or not they can do something like this. But the time frame seems optimistic,and $250,000 is not that much money to get something like this off the ground.